These outcomes may include:
- A deep sense of relaxation
- Reduced tension which can help improve circulation following improved blood flow
- Reduced stress due to relaxation and a more balanced emotional state
- Detoxification of the body through improved lymphatic drainage as any build up of waste is reduced and eliminated
- A return to a natural state of equilibrium known as homeostasis
All of the above can combine to leave you feeling re-energised as balance is restored and the body’s natural healing process is able to function at an optimal level.
Reflexology is a holistic therapy that takes into consideration the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of the individual rather than focusing on a specific symptom. It is believed that all these aspects must be considered and worked with before a true sense of well-being can emerge.
Please note that reflexology is a complementary therapy and should not be seen as an alternative to western medicine.
Not sure if it’s for you? Get in touch and ask for a taster session, we can take it from there!